The purpose of this church shall be:
- To establish and oversee places of worship under the guidance of the Holy Spirit (Titus 1:5; Ps. 107:3; Acts 2:42, 46, 47; Heb. 10:25).
- To conduct the work of evangelizing both home and foreign missions in obedience to the command of our Lord Jesus Christ (Matt. 28:19, 20; Mark 16:15, 16; Luke 24:46, 47; John 20:21).
- To create departments as may be necessary in order to establish places of worship, to spread the Gospel, (including but not limited to educational, recreational, community, and social services) and to support missionary activity (Acts 6:l-7).
- To have the right to own, hold in trust, use, possess, sell, convey, mortgage, lease or dispose of such property, real or chattel, as may be needed for the prosecution of its work.
- To license ministers of the Gospel and be their covering (1 Thess. 5:12; 2 Thess. 2:15; 3:4; Heb. 13:17).